Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Menturm Pompompurin UVshield Mild Gel SPF35 PA+++

Woops! Finished this 100g bottle of Menturm Pompompurin UVshield Mild Gel SPF35 PA+++ a couple of months ago but forgot about this post in the draft folder. I used this as an everyday sunscreen for my little ones and hubby and I applied it all over their face, ears, back of neck, arms, legs before sending them off to school. Too bad this sunscreen has been discontinued since 2020, because it was pretty decent.

This was a nice and semi-opaque milk that spread pretty well and absorbed quickly, leaving zero white cast. There was menthol in the ingredients that claimed to ward off insects, and that made me a bit wary at first. I thought the menthol might bother my little guys' skin and eyes since we applied this to their face as well. Thankfully, there was no reaction and neither of my boys were the least bothered by the smell or the initial tingly sensation. In fact, their skin were fine while using this and neither of them got any dry or flaky patch. To be fair, part of the credit I had to give to Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream and Balm, and Dove Baby Eczema Care Soothing Cream, but still, this stuff worked out okay. I would have repurchased if it weren't discontinued.


No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts