Thursday, July 14, 2022

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil

Has just a couple of uses left in this 190mL/6.5fl. oz. bottle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil. This is an American drugstore find that turns out to be a real gem for me.  


 
 
This cleansing oil has a really nice scent, like a warm and powdery fragrance. The texture is just right as well, not too thick and greasy but not runny and silicone-y either. It rinses well but doesn't strip my skin. My face feels nice and clean but not taut afterwards. If I were to do a blindfold test, I wouldn't have been able to tell between this cleansing oil and all the other Japanese ones I've used. I'm hoping this means there are other gems at my local drugstore waiting to be discovered. Will definitely repurchase.

2 comments:

YZ said...

How much does it retail for in the U.S. of A...?

D. said...

Hi YZ,

It's supposed to retail for $9, but you can get it for anywhere between $5-9 depends on the promotion the store is running.

Hope this helps.

D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts