Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Herbal Essence Touchable Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner Set

Here's a shampoo I miss! After finishing my bottle of Sea Breeze Shampoo, I picked up this Herbal Essence Touchable Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner Set at my local drugstore. 


The scent really brings back some high school/early college memories ^.^ It's that really nice mix of fruity flowery scent that, though on the strong side, is not offensive to me in anyway.  Other people might thing differently, but I like it! This Touchable Smooth Shampoo makes my hair nice and soft after rinsing. It's just a tad too moisturizing I'd say because my hair does get a bit oily the next day, but nothing intolerable. If you have dry hair, perhaps this shampoo will be a good match. 

Touchable Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. Visit Herbal Essence's Japanese website!

As for the conditioner, I haven't use it yet as I'm still (still!) working through the bottle of Macherie Air Feel Conditioner and Treatment, with a bottle of Lux Super Rich Shiner Conditioner I haven't even touched! So that is to say I probably won't buy this set again. There are so many other choices out there to try anyway. So far though, the best shampoo I've tried since living in Japan is probably the Lux Super Rich Shine.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts