Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Macherie Air Feel Shampoo

Using the other version of Shiseido Macherie, the Air Feel Shampoo right now. I bought it in the same set of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment for about 1,800yen.


It has the same nice fruity flowery mix fragrance. I expected to be much lighter than the Moisture Shampoo, it's named "Air Feel" after all and from just looking at the bottle, the shampoo itself looks clear. Ha, alas the shampoo is a good example of the ol' true don't-judge-a-product-from-its-appearance (and perhaps name too). It was surprisingly and disappointingly heavy! Believe it or not, I can actually feel it weighing down my hair after washing, and not because I didn't wash my hair well. With the moisture shampoo, my hair feels clean and light and has a tiny bit of squeak, though not too much otherwise it means all the natural oil has been stripped. This "Air Feel" shampoo, however, makes my hair feels like I didn't put enough shampoo on it, even though I always use a full pump! Hmm...

I think I'm going to go back to the Moisture Shampoo or try something else altogether. There are too many other choices out there to be loyal to just one product. Yes, I'm unfaithful like that.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts