Top: 999 Eternal Black.
Middle row: 337 Endless Sea and 557 Glistening Garnet.
Bottom row: 021 Sahara Treasure and 340 Dive Right In. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
- 999 Eternal Black: matte base with floating shimmers, medium intensity. I was debating for the longest time whether I should get it, and by all accounts it looks great online. But turns out this color is a bait-n-switch scam. It even looks so shimmery and pretty in the pot but is in fact a dull matte black with lots of floating silver shimmers, not unlike smearing on charcoal powder then sprinkle some sparkles on top. Boo. Hiss. You've been warned: skip this color.
- 337 Endless Sea: metallic duo chrome, high intensity. This color is magical! A bright and vivid blue-green, mostly green, with an intensely metallic greenish gold sheen. My jaw dropped upon swatching it.
- 557 Glistening Garnet: semi metallic, high intensity. A reddish raspberry with a satin finish and a magenta semi metallic sheen when seen at an angle.
Top: 999 Eternal Black
Bottom: 337 Endless Sea and 557 Glistening Garnet. You can sort of see the golden sheen in 337 Endless Sea, and you can definitely see the red in 557 Glistening Garnet since this is a head-on shot.
- 021 Sahara Treasure: metallic, high intensity. I'll admit it, this color looks grimy and icky in the pot, but don't blow it off from just the look (likewise don't be fooled from the look of 999 Eternal Black!), it's a really gorgeous intense metallic antique gold. Drools. And despite the "tester" label, like 037 Metallic Lilac, both of my pots arrived sealed. Yes, I bought two of these for backup ^.^
- 340 Dive Right In: metallic duo chrome, low intensity. A translucent pale blue with an opaque metallic icy minty blue sheen when seen at an angle. Like 031 Innocent Turquoise and 032 Sassy Marshmallow, this color is significantly more translucent than the rest, but it is buildable to a desired opacity and intensity.
021 Sahara Treasure and 340 Dive Right In in a head-on shot, then angled to show the opaque metallic icy minty blue sheen. Pretty, hmm?
See my previous posts:
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow Part II
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow Part III