Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Eye Jelly

Been using the 15mL/0.5oz. full size jar of Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Eye Jelly (now Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Eye Jelly) for a few weeks now so here's a review for it.



I actually didn't finish the tube of Clarins Eye Contour Gel before moving on with this EL eye jelly. Shortly after that review posted, my eye area was so dry I had to stop using that gel and got started on this jelly one.


Thankfully, this EL eye jelly is markedly better. I still think it's better used in the summer, but for this weather I use it liberally and it's working out so far. Sure, I'd still prefer a light eye cream for mornings, but this feels adequate enough and hasn't caused any kind of dryness like Clarins did. The jelly description is pretty accurate. It's a thick, sticky, and transparent pink jelly, with a faint fruity scent. 

In addition to this full size jar, I also have a 5mL/0.17oz. mini jar from the Pure Radiance GWP (the black bag as pictured above). After I'm done with both far, I'd be ready to move on so probably no repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts