Sunday, January 5, 2020

DHC Olive Concentrated Cleansing Oil

Half way through this 150mL/5fl. oz. pump bottle of DHC Olive Concentrated Cleansing Oil so here's a quick post. I first spotted it in the fall of 2018 (I can't believe "last year" now refers to 2019!!) and picked up a bottle to try along with a bunch of Lip Creams in LE Hello Kitty packaging.


If by "concentrated" they meant thicker, indeed this cleansing oil is concentrated. It's thick and oily, and it smells like olive oil, so every time I use it I feel like I'm slathering *real* olive oil on my face and not a cleanser. This doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I like how rich and luxurious it feels. The best part is that it washes off clean, unlike real olive oil :P For me, it's working way better than the original Deep Cleansing Oil in that it doesn't dry out my skin. I'll probably repurchase with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts