Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Re:MAKE Cosme White Milk Hand Cream

This past December I came close to running out of hand creams and panicked, ...and bought a dozen more from Amazon JP, including these two 30g tubes of Re:MAKE Cosme White Milk Hand Cream in Rose and Strawberry. I'm already half way through the Rose one so here's a quick post for it. 


There's no shortage of hand creams in the Japanese market, that's for sure. These caught my eyes because they came in the most adorable milk-carton box. The hand cream itself contains "fermented milk essence," which makes I wonder if that's a roundabout way of saying yogurt. Either way, this is a decent hand cream and I like it a lot. It's thick and moisturizing but absorbs quickly and isn't at all greasy. The rose fragrance is very mild, if not faint. The 30g tube is perfect for my bag, the very reason I kept buying those L'Occitane ones. The difference is the retail of course, these set me back 550yen after tax. They just came out with a set of 4 different scents (Milk, Strawberry, Lavender, and Lemon) for 1,400yen, and you bet I'm going to buy it ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts