Sunday, May 14, 2017

Lunasol Full Glamour Lips Comparison Swatches

And here are my Lunasol Full Glamour Lips. I'm a bit disappointed that Lunasol is changing the formula to these lipsticks, to a point that they're blurring the line between these and the sister line Stain Color Lips when it comes to texture and finish.

Of all the colors I have, 02 Cherry Red is a jelly and its translucent color and balmy texture stand out among the rest. The other colors like 08 Soft Red Rose, 18 Brown Red, 22 Deep Bordeaux, and EX01 Soft Pink share the same buttery soft and creamy texture and decent pigmentation. The most recent color releases like 29 Pure Red and EX08 Spicy Red are satins and soft mattes and even more pigmented than the earlier colors.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash. Click to zoom.


I love 02 Cherry red of course, although I have been wearing a lot of 29 Pure Red also despite the satiny finish. It's a really pretty color!

See my previous posts:
- Lunasol Full Glamour Lips
- Lunasol Full Glamour Lips Part II
- Lunasol Full Glamour Lips Part III
- Lunasol Full Glamour Lips Part IV 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts