Thursday, February 20, 2020

DHC Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

Started using this 120mL bottle of DHC Eye & Lip Makeup Remover a few weeks ago to great relief, because both Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion and The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover stung the hell out of my eyes.




This is an unscented, bi-phase liquid makeup remover that requires prior rigorous shaking to mix. It does feel a tad slippery but isn't anywhere as oily as other bi-phases I'd used like Lancome Bi-Facil, and it's just as effective. In fact, recently I tested a stick of Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer Lipstick (will post later) that was not at all sheer, in addition to leaving a stubborn stain on the back of my hand. I couldn't wash the darn stain off with regular hand soap and it took this DHC makeup remover to completely remove it. Most importantly, it does not sting my eyes. Hooray! It boggles my mind that there are "eye makeup removers" out there that just sting and hurts the eyes. Thankfully, this DHC one isn't one of them. Likey, and likely will repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts