Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dear Flora Oil in Hand & Nail Cream Part II

Almost done with this 60g tube of Dear Flora Oil in Hand & Nail Cream in Disney LE packaging for Fruity Cocktail (Snow White, red tube), so here's a quick post. 


Having had a positive experience with the previous tube (Floral Bouquet), I was actually looking forward to using this. Boy was I surprised to find this Fruity Cocktail scent much stronger and not in a good way. Not only the scent is overwhelming, it lingers around for quite a while too! The hand cream itself is thinner, lighter, and absorbs faster, but it's also less moisturizing. So I'm using it exclusively on my feet because I can't stand smelling it on my hands. Next.

See my previous Dear Flora Oil in Hand & Nail Cream post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts