Thursday, February 27, 2020

DHI Beauty Water Drop Natural Shield Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++

After hubby claimed the Medi Flower Perfect UV My Sun Stick for his backpack, I moved on to this 20g DHI Beauty Water Drop Natural Shield Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++.   


I'll be short and to the point: this is another dud, sadly. I couldn't find a list of ingredients for it (probably a red flag to begin with...), so judging from the fact that it's totally clear like Skinzen Ecoglam Sun Stick and Medi Flower, I'm assuming it's all chemical filter.   

This sun stick has a sweet lemonade scent. Although it applies transparent, it's also oily and greasy and doesn't ever set, just like Skinzen :( As a result, it leaves a layer of sticky grease on the back of my hands that just gets everywhere. Yuck. Next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts