Saturday, February 22, 2020

Medi Flower Perfect UV My Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++

Woah, we're already more than 2/3 of the way through February!

Anyway, I started using this 20g Medi Flower Perfect UV My Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++ after throwing out Skinzen Ecoglam Sun Stick because I just couldn't stand how sticky and icky it was. Considering it was meant for my laptop bag, the stickiness that never set was especially egregious because it'd get all over my laptop keyboard. Who'd want to type with a sticky laptop? Not me. Yuck.


Like Skinzen, this Medi Flower is another all-chemical sun stick that's completely transparent. The actives are Uvinul A+, octocrylene, octinoxate, and Tinosorb S according to this list of ingredients. It also goes on clear with a sheen. There's a faint soapy scent that doesn't bother me.

Thankfully, this one feels much better than Skinzen. I use it on the back of my hands and it applies a bit sticky and oily, but it does set after several minutes. After setting, my hands feel moisturized as though I'd just applied hand creams. Not bad. For now I'll keep it in my laptop bag for use on the go, though only for hands and feet. Actually, scratch that. I let hubby try it and he decided it'd better for his backpack ^.^" So I had to go back to Mamonde Everyday Sun Stick instead. For my face I'd prefer at least one mineral blocker with a more elegant finish anyway. On to the next sun stick.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts