Friday, February 28, 2020

Aqualabel Enriched Face Wash Foam

Been using this 20g tube of Aqualabel Enriched Face Wash Foam for a few weeks now so here's a quick post. This was a freebie tube from the Aqualabel Special Gel Cream (Oil In) Set A I bought for hubby from Rakuten JP last summer.


I'm not sure I get the "enriched" part because this foaming face wash feels no different than any other Japanese foaming face wash I've tried. I use very little of it, a pea-size amount, and still it foams like crazy and leaves my skin squeaky clean afterwards. I don't like that as soon as I step out of the shower, my face dries taut. That said, it does have a nice scent and feels creamy until it foams up. That, and hubby seems to enjoy it. At least he hasn't said anything, positive or negative. No news is good news I guess? Moving on.

2 comments:

Julia said...

This is where I admit that all the "special jellies" are giving me a good chuckle, because apparently I'm 12.

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Well, "special jellies" do sound funny xD

D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts