Monday, February 10, 2020

L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Petal Cleansing Oil

Half way through this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. bottle of L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Petal Cleansing Oil and really enjoying it, which of course means it's been discontinued :( Why do they always discontinue the good stuff?


This cleansing oil was part of the Peony collection that includes the Perfecting Cream and Perfecting Toner, both of which I really like. There's also a gel Makeup Remover that I have and am very much looking forward to try. Chances are I'll like it too, which of course means it's also discontinued. Sigh.

Anyway, this cleansing oil has a texture that's just right, not too thick, not too thin, no silicone-y feel, and not too greasy either. It rinses well and doesn't leave any film behind. I particularly like the scent. Like the toner and the cream, this has a plum-like fragrance, and by plum I mean Japanese ume. The ume in this cleansing oil is a little subtler and fruitier than that in the cream and toner, almost like the pickled plum in umeshu.

I like this cleansing oil so much I bought another bottle in a later purchase, and I would totally hoard more if it was still available. Urgh.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts