Saturday, February 29, 2020

Laneige Air Light Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++

I didn't want to put up with the sticky greasy mess that was DHI Beauty Water Drop Natural Shield Sun Stick, so I moved right along to this 26g tube of Laneige Air Light Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++.


So...here's what I've been wondering: why do they make sun sticks to look just like deodorant sticks? I mean, look at this thing! If I didn't know better, I'd rub it onto my underarm! It even smells like deodorant, or rather, a deodorant-like version of the Laneige signature fresh and clean scent.

Anyway, I was so relieved to open up the cap and find that the stick itself is semi-opaque, which very much reminds me of Skin Aqua Perfect UV Stick. According to this list of ingredients, the active ingredients are octinoxate, 2-ethylhexyl salicylate, and Tinosorb S. So again, all chemical filters.

Laneige goes on less elegant and stickier than Skin Aqua though. And while Laneige does set after I massage it in, it set better on the back of my hand than on my face. On my face, it remains a bit sticky and gets worse as the day progresses. So yeah, it'll suffice for arms, back of hands, and feet for now. I still need something with a better finish for my face after all. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts