Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Kamill Hand & Nail Cream

Another hit among Julia's most recent generous care package to me was this 30mL tube of Kamill Hand & Nail Cream. That's what it says on the tube, at least, because I'm not sure what the brand name is (help, Julia?) xD Perfect timing too, because I'd just finished my tube of Re:MAKE Cosme White Milk Hand Cream Rose too and this Kamill tube went straight into my bag in its place.

 

So far so good. This is a lovely hand cream that's not too thick but not too light either, just right for this weather. It moisturizes well and doesn't leave my hands greasy, especially since I apply this stuff in the car and hate how my steering wheel would become sticky and greasy too with some hand cream. Ick. It has a generic lotion scent, not at all offensive though a tad strong. Likey!

2 comments:

Julia said...

You got it right again!
This stuff sells for a premium in Japan, so I got a few tubes back in Germany to ditribute lol.

D. said...

Hi Julia,

Phew :) Please do point out any mistakes you see going forward!

I'm so not surprised this stuff sells for a premium in Japan. It's great! Been loving it in my bag. Actually, I like it better than Herbacin! (https://alittledabintomakeup.blogspot.com/search/label/Herbacin)

Thanks so much for sharing a tube with me!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts