Monday, September 30, 2024

Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum

More than half way through this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump jar of Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum. This was from Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Hydration Intense Set, and I've been using it in my nighttime routine every other night.


This serum has the texture of an emulsion, and I need only 2 pumps for my face and neck area. It's pretty light but moisturizing, and is scented with the same leafy-vine-y signature Caudalie fragrance with a touch of floral, the same scent as VinoSource Moisturizing Sorbet basically. So far, I've only tried 2 products from this VinoSource line but I like them both a lot. From the same collection, I also have the SOS Intense Moisturizing Cream and the Overnight Recovery Oil that I'm really looking forward to trying next. If you're curious about the brand Caudalie, I'd recommend giving VinoSource products a shot.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts