Sunday, September 8, 2024

Mama Butter Cleansing Milk Part II

Here's a cleansing cream I wish isn't Limited Edition: this 130g tube of Mama Butter Cleansing Milk x Disney LE packaging with Yuzu scent. Yuzu!!! Enough said.


I already described this cleansing cream in a previous post so I'll rave on the yuzu fragrance instead: ahhh. Dammit, why can't everything comes in yuzu scent? It smells sooo good! Refreshing. Invigorating. Energizing. I want more! ...but of course it's no longer available because it's LE. Why? T.T Sometimes, I think I'm a crazy hoarder because I buy back-ups for my favorite products. These are the times when I kick myself for not hoarding more of this stuff. Gah!!! Bring this scent back!

See my previous Mama Butter Cleansing Milk post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts