Saturday, September 7, 2024

Meishoku Soft Milk

Now this humble-looking 158mL bottle of Meishoku Soft Milk impresses me upon the first use!


This milk is slightly thinner than and not as opaque as Utena Moisture Milk, and much better smelling too with a lovely powdery feminine fragrance, without any chemical whiff. Upon application, my skin feels an immediate relief. I literally feel my skin soaking up the moisture and it makes me want to go "ahhh" along with it, as though I'd just drank a big glass of water. So far, the only other emulsion that gives me this same satisfying moisture soak-in feel is Amore Pacific The Essential Cream Fluid, which has been discontinued :( The difference between Meishoku and Amore Pacific is the gigantic price point: at 551JPY (~$3!), Meishoku is literally a fraction of Amore Pacific's price (was $125!!!). Would I repurchase? YASSS.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts