Saturday, March 11, 2023

Amore Pacific The Essential Cream Fluid

About half way through this 90mL/3fl. oz. pump bottle of Amore Pacific The Essential Cream Fluid. Actually, I'm not entirely sure of much of it I've got left because the bottle is totally opaque, which is a small annoyance to an otherwise a great product!


This is a milk in a different name, and I use it the same way I use an emulsion: after lotion (toner) and before serum/essence. Save for a bottle or a deluxe sample/trial bottle here and there, over the years I'd been skipping this milk/emulsion step. In fact, I'd always wondered why folks bothered with milks/emulsions and thought it was just an extra step to the already lengthy skincare routine for little benefit. That was, up until about a few years ago when my skin started changing and becoming even drier than it was before and I needed a little more. Well, now I totally see why there's such demand for them--they add that splash of moisture!

This Cream Fluid is a runny, opaque milk with a pleasant powdery creamy scent. It's also pleasant to apply, spreading well and absorbing well, leaving my skin velvety soft afterwards. What makes it special is that it's just right, delivering a shot of moisture that's just enough to relieve my dry skin but doesn't over-grease it and weigh it down. It's now my favorite milk/emulsion, just like the Mama Butter Face Lotion Yuzu. If it weren't for the price, I'd be getting backups of this stuff by now.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts