Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Mamonde Petal Spa Cleansing Oil

Just finished this 200mL pump bottle of Mamonde Petal Spa Cleansing Oil a few days ago so here's a quick post. There are actually a cleansing oil and a cleansing balm and I have both. Will post about the balm later.

 

Ehhh what's so "spa" about this cleansing oil? It stank, like literally. The rose fragrance was decent, but it didn't mask the odor of the cleansing oil completely so I could smell it, and it wasn't a nice smell. It was chemically and plastic-y, just stank. I thought about just dumpling it out but that would be a waste so I held my breath while using it. Urgh. Let's hope the balm will better. 
 
Meanwhile, the cleansing oil itself was great! It didn't feel oily or greasy, first of all, and the texture was just right too. It rinsed well and wasn't stripping. I wouldn't recommend it due to the odor, but then again smells are totally subjective from person to person, so try at your own risk if you're curious.
 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts