Monday, March 13, 2023

Avene Hydrance Hydrating Emulsion

More than half way through this 40mL/1.3fl. oz. tube of Avene Hydrance Hydrating Emulsion so here's a quick post.


This is a pretty straightforward product: an emulsion, a light lotion for normal skin, or for use during the summer. Yes, I've been using it over the past couple of months during the winter, but I'm also using like I would any other emulsion: to layer on over toner and under serum/essence. It's a part of my nighttime routine when I need a little more moisture overnight. 

So far so good. They call it an emulsion but it's more like a light cream to me, scented with the same fresh powdery scent in many Avene products. It goes on light, absorbs well, and isn't at all greasy. It layers well too, and I haven't had any problem with adverse reaction or even greasiness the next morning. Over all, a solid product for anyone who's curious to try.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts