Thursday, March 9, 2023

Sephora Cleansing Oil-in-Balm

Using this 90mL/3.04fl. oz. jar of Sephora Cleansing Oil-in-Balm right now and really liking it so far. I actually bought several jars way back in 2018--they were polyethylene-free and on sale for $5/each at Sephora, so I couldn't resist. I kept 2 jars for myself and gifted the rest away.

Now, hubby and I moved into our current home in 2018, and I had opened one jar intending to use it. However, during the move both jars were misplaced and only recently found: I'd stashed them away in a corner of the closet and then proceeded to forget about them for years. So now I have 2 old jars of cleansing balm, and one was already opened even if unused. Hmm...what to do.

Hell, I tried using the opened jar one night anyway, and while it was a bit crumbly from being old and exposed (because I'd opened it way back when...), it was actually pretty decent. I'm really enjoying the fragrance too, a heavenly powdery, rosy, floral scent that's pretty mild. The cleansing balm itself feels waxy at first, again probably because it's old, but once massaged on it warms to a balmy texture and melts into a shortening texture, not quite totally oil, but this is probably also because of its age. Either way, it rinses decently well and leaves a very slight film on my skin that I actually find moisturizing, and thus don't mind it. Dammit, I wish I hadn't misplaced this cleansing balm to begin with. It probably would have been really lovely when fresh.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts