Sunday, March 12, 2023

Erno Laszlo Bamboo Reusuable Toner Pads

It's been a year since I started using these Erno Laszlo Bamboo Reusuable Toner Pads so this post is overdue. I first got a set of 10 pads from the Iconic Skin Set and liked them so much I went back for another set of 10.

For years (like, more than a decade!), I've been using The Body Shop Facial Muslin Cloths to wash my face in the morning, and so those cloths are getting old and frankly I'm getting bored. These toner pads are timely discovery and they make great addition to my morning routine. I don't use them with toners or cleansers. I just wet them with water and wipe my face with them, just as I do with the muslin cloths.

So far, it's been a year of use, taking turns with the muslin cloths. I basically go through the cloths and then switch to these pads while I wash the cloths, and go through these pads then switch back to the cloths while I wash these pads. Repeat. I use 1 pad per day every morning, and having been repeatedly laundered in a zipper mesh bag, the pads have been hold up pretty well and is only getting softer with time, and they were pretty soft to begin with. Only 2 pads (out of 20) have their black ribbon came loose, and the ribbon really doesn't interfere the use of the pad in anyway so it's not a problem. Of course, there are many brands out there offering the same so it doesn't really have to be this Erno Laszlo brand. I'd really recommend trying a set if you're curious.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts