Saturday, March 4, 2023

Jurlique Elderberry & Freesia Hydrating Mist

Just finished this 100mL/3.3fl. oz. spray bottle of Jurlique Elderberry & Freesia Hydrating Mist last week so here's a quick post for it.


This spray had a sweet candy-like fragrance with a floral twist and I loved it! Too bad it was a limited edition because it's another hit for me, the third Jurlique facial mist hit so far actually, with the other two being Sweet Peony & Tangerine Hydrating Mist and Herbal Recovery Signature Mist. All three are equally hydrating so it was really the scent that set them apart. If I had to rank them, I'd say the Herbal Recovery took the top spot, and Sweet Peony and this Elderberry both came in a close second. I would repurchase all three but would definitely stock pile the Herbal Recovery one. If you're curious to give it try, I'd totally recommend!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts