Monday, March 6, 2023

L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream Part III

Here are a few more 200mL/4.5oz. jars of L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream I used up this past fall and holiday season: Bergamot, Invigorating Scent, and Violet.
 
- Bergamot: actually, I didn't finish this jar. In fact, I barely got to use it. The scent was a floral with a slight citrus twist. It wasn't a bad scent, at least I didn't think it was terrible. It was just a tad strong. For some reason though, hubby hated this scent. He complained bitterly every time I used it. After a few times, I was so annoyed I passed the still-full jar on to my mom just so hubby would stop complaining. And he did. LOL!
 
- Invigorating Scent: oof, not sure how invigorating this is, but it's so darn strong to me! Again not a terrible scent, just too damn strong, a really strong citrusy verbena. At least hubby didn't mind this, so I just put up with it and finished the jar. Will not repurchase.
 
- Violet: I'd used up a few tubes of the whipped hand cream in this same scent and liked them very much, so I grabbed this jar of Body Cream when I saw it online hoping the scent would be the same. And the scent was the same--only stronger. What is it with overly scented body creams, L'Occitane? Stop making them so strong! At least hubby liked this scent, which was good.

 
See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts