Friday, March 3, 2023

Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Rosehip Seed & Fruit Universal Facial Oil

Playing catch-up still with finished products. Here's the 10mL/0.3fl. oz. bottle of Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Rosehip Seed & Fruit Universal Facial Oil (what a mouthful!), a trial size that came with the Pai Skincare Rosehip Bestsellers Set purchased last spring. The set also included a trial size of Light Work Rosehip Fruit Extract Cleansing Oil and the full size Anthemis Chamomile & Rosehip Soothing Moisturizer, which I'll post next.

 
This was a bright clear orange facial oil with a strong sesame oil scent that made me feel like I'm rubbing Korean gim all over my face every time I apply it ^.^" Other than the strong scent though, it worked pretty well. I just used the dropper cap to dispense 4 drops, and those were enough for my whole face and neck, and decolletage. On warmer nights, I reduced to 3 drops, otherwise my face would feel all greasy and I had to wipe some of it off. I liked it, but will not repurchase due to the strong oil scent.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts