Friday, September 6, 2024

Utena Moisture Milk

Continuing with my milk and emulsions run, here's a 155mL bottle of Utena Moisture Milk that I use in my morning routine along with DHC Urumai Lotion, Milky Essence, and Cream (will post these soon).



This is a thick emulsion that feels more like a soft cream rather than a milk. It's moisturizing but not greasy, and it layers well as a second step of my morning routine, after lotion (toner). The scent has a nice powdery top note, then a whiff of something rather chemical and off-putting that makes me cringe. Will not repurchase for this chemical odor alone. 

This is my second bottle--the first was an unfortunate victim of poor packing courtesy of Amazon Japan and arrived very broken. Now I think twice before ordering anything with glass.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts