Monday, September 2, 2024

Decorte Clean & Pure Refreshing Foam-Cream Wash

Have two tubes of Decorte Clean & Pure Refreshing Foam-Cream Wash, a full size 125mL/4.5fl. oz. from a Clean & Pure Facial Cleansing Essentials set and another 28mL/1oz. from a Supreme Collection GWP. Right now hubby is almost through with the full size and am "saving" the travel size for him to travel with. 

Clean & Pure Facial Cleansing Essentials set.

Supreme Collection GWP

Honestly, this foam-cream wash is pretty typical of a Japanese foaming face wash: it foams like crazy, and if you have dry or dry-combo skin like mine it might be too harsh and will dry you out. That's the reason hubby's using it exclusively, because for normal skin like his it works pretty well and he likes it. There's a nice and feminine scent that he doesn't mind. 

When I was struggling with the oil-spill disaster that was BloomEffects Royal Tulip Cleansing Jelly, I actually tried using this Decorte foaming cleanser as a follow-up, because my current go-to (Elta MD Skincare Foaming Facial Cleanser, will post soon) couldn't get all the grease off of my face and hairline. And despite all the crazy foaming and the harshness, Decorte got only about half of the grease off but not all of it. And yet after I got out of the shower, I still had to double-up on moisturizer to make up for the dryness because Decorte stripped my skin but somehow left my hairline oily. Absolutely nuts. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts