Sunday, September 1, 2024

Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence

From a couple different Amore Pacific orders, I ended up with a bunch of these Vintage Single Extract Essence in various sizes, one full size 70mL/2.3fl. oz. that I actually bought and several smaller travel sized freebies. I kept only 2 bottles of 30mL/1fl. oz. and gave the other 2 plus a few 5mL/0.16fl. oz. samples away. I'd gotten 4/5 of the way through the full size, and combining the 2 x 30mL I kept into the same glass bottle gave me a second full size refill ^.^


This is a dark, tea-colored liquid that's supposed to go on before toner. It's meant to lighten and brighten the complexion, but to be honest I haven't noticed anything special or different at all about my skin. Ha. There's not really a scent to this essence, and it's totally watery and isn't at all moisturizing. So I hope it's working better for other folks, because it isn't doing anything for me after one full size bottle. Who knows, maybe I'll see some results after a second full size refill, but I'm not holding my breath. Will not repurchase. 

70mL/2.3fl. oz. Full size.

30mL/1fl. oz. Deluxe travel size.

5mL/0.16fl. oz. Sample size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts