Thursday, September 5, 2024

La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum

After I finished up with Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Serum, I started on this equally tiny 3mL/0.1fl. oz. tube of La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum.


Having completely reversed my position on eye serums after my experience with Sulwhasoo, I welcomed this La Mer trial with open arms. And of course it helps that La Mer has been perfect for the hot summer, and the tiny tube has been lasting for at least 5 weeks now, and still going. I only use a tiny dab each time. The serum is viscous and clear, and feels slightly slimy upon application. However, this viscosity helps with spreading and dabbing so I don't mind the sliminess at all. The texture is super light but it does leave my eye area more moisturized which I appreciate. 
 
Now as for the "lifting" part, I haven't noticed anything, which is why I won't shell out $320 for the 15mL full size (where are they getting these prices? O.o). I've got half a dozen other eye serums queued up anyway. Happy to have tried this but I'm moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts