Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Mama Labo UV Gel SPF41 PA+++

The kids are almost done with this 280g pump bottle of Mama Labo UV Gel SPF41 PA+++ so here's a quick post before this draft gets buried in the draft folder.


 
While my boys didn't really have any opinions one way or another with this one, I definitely like it a whole lot better than Country & Stream Honey UV Water Gel. Yes, they're both daily use sunscreen, meaning not water or sweat proof and not meant for swim or sports, but Mama Labo has an SPF41 versus Country & Stream's SPF32. The texture is a more substantial gel-cream that goes on just as light, spread just as easily, doesn't melt into water, and isn't at all drying for their eczema prone skin. In fact, I would say this is among the mildest daily use sunscreen I've found so far for my eczema-prone boys. There's a very faint and inoffensive citrus scent that they didn't mind. Given the slightly higher SPF and ease of use, I will definitely repurchase. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts