Saturday, August 31, 2024

Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil

Woohoo I'm back to a "normal" cleansing oil that doesn't turn everything greasy--thank you, Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil (I'm about 3/4 way through the full size 200mL/6.7fl. oz. pump bottle)! This was from the Cleanse & Care Extra Skincare Set, from which I've already posted about the Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm Bare Glow (bare glow? more like disco-ball glow) and Extra Lip Tint Bare Pink (a definite hit--already repurchased Bare Pink and a few other colors).


Does this mean I like this Soothing Cleansing Oil? Nope. It's very thin and runny, much so that it splashes as I dispense. I dislike super thin, runny, and silicone-y cleansing oils in general, so it's really just personal preference. That, and I'm hard to please as I've used more than 100 cleansing oils now, not to mention repeats of some favorites, so I'm picky for sure.
 
On the other hand, the pump makes it that much more annoying because it dispenses very little at a time. For example, it takes 10 pumps just to get enough for my neck and decolletage, and another 15 pumps for the face. With other cleansing oils, I just need around 5-10 pumps for face and neck! Other than the texture and the faulty pump, the oil cleanser rinses well and doesn't dry out my skin, so it does fulfill its claim. There's a mild and faint fragrance that doesn't bother me. Will not repurchase. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts