Sunday, August 18, 2024

Coffret D'Or Essence Lip Base

Ooops. Had this 7g tube of Coffret D'Or Essence Lip Base at my desk for a few years now but totally forgot the post in the draft folder. And Coffret D'Or as a brand was discontinued just this June 2024, so this post is already outdated.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

My first reaction to this "lip base" was disbelief. How could this possibly be a lip base? It was so thin and runny and was barely moisturizing (and unscented). Perhaps it was too old and had melted without me knowing? There's a slight beige tint but it was otherwise transparent and colorless. Anyway, I had it at my desk but I kept reaching for something else instead, so after a while, I tossed it :(

From left to right: Blooming Kitty Lipstick Hello Kitty 05 Orange, Rose of Heaven Fortune Lip Treatment Tint Type 01 Blooming Red, Country & Stream Natural Honey Lip, this Coffret D'Or Essence Lip Base, and Vecua Honey Wonder Honey Heartful Pure Lip Honey Apricot. Will post the rest later.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts