Friday, August 30, 2024

Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm

After the disaster that was BloomEffects Royal Tulip Cleansing Jelly (never ever again!), I moved on to this 134g/4.6oz. jar of Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm with hopes that it would be better than the BloomEffects grease-fest. Honestly, after BloomEffects anything would have been better.


In a way, this was much better. It had a nice and smooth balm texture that melted upon application. However, it still didn't rinse well though and did leave a slight film behind on my face as well as leaving my hair, especially the hairlines, and my shower floor greasy, although it was nowhere near as bad as BloomEffects. At the very least, the rest of my body was spared from the greasiness, and the follow-up foaming cleanser and shampooing did rid my face and hair of the film. 
 
But seriously? For $30 a jar, this is the best they could do? This is why I was and continue to be wary of venturing beyond Japanese and Korean cleansing oils, balms, and gels. Definitely won't repurchase and don't recommend either.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts