Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Fushi BioVedic Radiance Face Cream

This 50mL pump bottle of Fushi BioVedic Radiance Face Cream was an impulse buy. It seemed healthy enough, being hand-blended right in the brand's London shop using raw organic ingredients, cold-pressed oils, etc. in Ayurvedic family recipes. At least those were the claims.


I don't know anything about traditional Indian medicine (the brand is founded by two folks of Indian descent), and I certainly don't know what was meant with biovedic, but this moisturizer indeed smelled like something that belonged in my kitchen and not in a skincare bottle ^.^ And by kitchen I don't mean it smelled like food, more like wholesome, as if I had blended a bunch of raw ingredients together. 
 
The cream itself was pretty decent, with a thick and creamy texture. It was decently moisturizing as well. If you're into raw and wholesome ingredients, I'd say give this brand a try. As for myself, I'm glad I tried it but it's nothing to write home about. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts