Sunday, August 11, 2024

Cultus Artem Body Oil

Last of the Cultus Artem Sample Kit was this 3mL glass bottle of Body Oil which lasted all of 2 nights of use on my arms and legs.

 
This was a bright turmeric-yellow oil, unfortunately with the same spicy-pungent herbal scent that was strong and a bit tart. Good thing it was a body oil, because I would have used it on my body anyway because I couldn't stand the smell on my face. At least on the body, after I put on my clothes I didn't smell it as much ^.^ Still, I was putting my boys to bed when they smelled the oil on my hands and complained, "Eww, Mama, your hands stink! They smell sour!"

Yep. That about summed it all up. Glad I got to try this stuff but will not purchase unless they change the scent to something else more agreeable.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts