Monday, August 12, 2024

Furtuna Skin Porte Per La Vitalita Face and Eye Serum

From the same Beauty Habit Earth Week GWP (where I got the Cultus Artem Sample Kit) was this 4mL/0.1fl. oz. dropper bottle of Furtuna Skin Porte Per La Vitalita Face and Eye Serum


This is an Italian "farm-to-face" brand (read: expensive). I've seen their products here and there, but nothing really caught my eyes. Glad to have received with freebie. At least I could satisfy my curiosity without spending a fortune.
 
The serum was light weight and somewhat viscous. It had no discernible scent and absorbed well. I didn't notice anything spectacular on my face to warrant the retail price though ($185 for 30mL, and $105 for 15mL). Over all, glad to have tried it but there's no way I would spend that amount. I've had much better serums at half the price.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts