Monday, August 26, 2024

Paul & Joe Body Oil

For our short trip to visit the in-laws this past June, I also brought with me this 18mL bottle of Paul & Joe Body Oil. It was from the Paul & Joe Makeup Collection 2021, on Day 15. And yes, this post is 3 years late but better late than never ^.^


 
This was a nice body oil that wasn't too greasy. I shook it into my palm about 3 times to dispense enough for my two arms, then again 5 times to get enough for my two legs. Afterwards, I worked whatever was left on my hand into my hair. I liked that it moisturized but didn't weigh down my hair.
 
The oil had the signature Paul & Joe scent, the same floral fragrance as the Hand Cream, only not as strong and much more tolerable, especially after surviving the Cultus Artem Body Oil assault on my olfactory. Over all, Paul & Joe was a pretty decent body oil. Wasn't as "dry" as Caudalie Divine Oil and didn't smell as nice either, but it did leave my skin well moisturized and soft. Probably won't purchase full size though.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts