Monday, August 19, 2024

Lancome Creme-Mousse Confort Comforting Cleansing Creamy-Foam

Finished this 50mL/1.7fl. oz. deluxe travel sized tube of Lancome Creme-Mousse Confort Comforting Cleansing Creamy-Foam a long time ago and liked it a lot. It was from a Lancome Skincare Essentials Collection that I got a couple of years ago, and I like it enough that I would probably purchase a full size if I ever see it on sale.


This was a pale pink cream that produced a very thick, dense, and creamy "micro-foam"--think the vanilla cream foam that tops your Starbuck drinks and not the usual bubbly soapy suds. It smelled really nice, a fresh and somewhat feminine scent that was very pleasant. Best of all, it didn't strip my skin after rinsing. Even hubby liked it! One of those rare foaming cleanser that was mild but effective. Totally recommend.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts