Thursday, August 8, 2024

Sephora Melting Lip Clicks

Here's a quick post for this Sephora Melting Lip Clicks in 05 Peach Sorbet. It was a long-discontinued product, and it had been sitting in my gym bag for, like, three years! Because it was a click-pen, whenever I stuck my hand in my bag and fumbled around, it was usually what I grabbed so I ended up using it a lot, until it went stale T.T

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


This was a melty and moisturizing sheer lippie in a click-pen. The formula was so soft I could only click to dispense 1mm at a time so otherwise it would get mushed--the product was not retractable. Yes, if this sounds familiar, you're correct, it was very much a copycat of the old, old Lavshuca Moist Melting Rouge and Rouge Essence Bar, which were themselves drugstore dupes of the even older Cle de Peau Extra Silky Lipsticks. Another high-end dupe I could think of that's still on the market is the Surratt Lipslique.
 
- 05 Peach Sorbet: a peach-coral with very fine shimmers that don't show. It goes on my lips a subtle coral and keeps my lips moist and soft through my workout. Too bad these were discontinued long ago, because I would totally get more colors. They're so sheer they're perfect for everyday use.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts