Saturday, August 3, 2024

Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo & Conditioner

I got this Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Special Set with three giant 780mL/26.3fl. oz. bottles from--drum roll please--Costco! Each bottle was so big I ended up giving one shampoo bottle to my mum because just one bottle had lasted hubby and me for more than half a year!


Actually, I first gave the second shampoo bottle to my sister. However, she didn't like the scent--she thought it was too herbal. I, on the other hand, thought it smelled rather nice, at least it wasn't anything overwhelming or perfumy that hubby and I couldn't handle. My mum liked the scent too, so sister passed it on to mum and mum kept it.

- Shampoo: came out of the bottle a dark blackish color that reminded me of the ubiquitous shampoos in Vietnam that claimed to contain extracts from honey locust seed pods (Gleditsia australis) traditionally used to wash and maintain hair. Hubby thought this Ki Gold shampoo was ok, but it worked pretty well for me, better with my hair than his I suppose. Kept my hair clean, light, and bouncy. No greasy mess the next day. 
 
- Conditioner: had a dark beige color and was intimidatingly thick. I had feared the thickness would mean over-moisturized and greasy hair, but thankfully I was wrong. This conditioner worked just as well for me as the shampoo. I liked both a lot, although their gigantic size meant that I'd be bored of them and ready to move on by the time I'm through with the bottle, and well, I was. So while I would totally recommend these shampoo and conditioner if you come across it, I won't repurchase it for myself and hubby. We're ready for something else.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts