Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Embryolisse Artist Secret Radiant Eye

This 4.5g/0.15oz. twist up tube of Embryolisse Artist Secret Radiant Eye also fell victim to my youngest, after which I finally learned that my nightstand was not a safe place to leave skincare, especially when said skincare is housed in cute little chubby tubes.


This Radiant Eye had the same concept as Boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm, only without the tingling cooling sensation or the minty scent. In fact, there was no scent at all with this eye stick. It was super smooth going on and did melt into a watery texture upon application though, which signified alcohol content, so I still didn't want my then 3-year-old playing with it. I was more vigilant with this Embryolisse tube than I was the with Boscia tube, so Embryolisse lasted several months longer, until it too was squirreled away one night and didn't quite make it back in one piece. Oh well.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts