Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm

This 4g/14oz. twist-up tube of Boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm was another Costco find: a Boscia Day & Night Eye Set

Now to preface this post, I've been informed that Boscia has now gone out of business. I don't know if they're returning to Japan domestic market or not, but they'll no longer be available in this country :( So yes, any Boscia posts from me going forward will be useless, but then again, this is my online product diary and isn't meant to keep up in any way with trends or seasonal releases.

 
This was a twist-up balm stick for the eyes and it had a nice minty scent. It left a tingly cooling sensation and melted into water upon contact. Of course, the novelty of the scent, the sensation, and the texture attracted my then-3-year-old's attention. Several times, he'd snatched it from my nightstand and rubbed it onto his cheeks because it felt nice and it smelled nice. 
 
However, it wasn't made for his baby skin. The fact that it melted into water upon contact, plus the cooling sensation made me think there might be a lot of alcohol in it, so I discouraged him from using it and put it out of his reach. But of course, he continued to sneak it away from me. One time, he was in a rush and didn't recap the tube tightly, and by the time I got to it the balm inside had dried out and shrank :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts