Thursday, August 1, 2024

Mama Aqua Savon UV Moisture Gel SPF32 PA+++

Here's a study in contrast: Mommy! UV Mild Gel SPF33 PA+++ versus this 250g pump bottle of Mama Aqua Savon UV Moisture Gel SPF32 PA+++.

Left photo: Mommy! Sun Protect UV Natural Gel SPF33 PA+++ and this Mama Aqua Savon UV Moisture Gel. 
Right photo: this Mama Aqua Savon UV Moisture Gel and the newer Coral Safe UV Milk SPF32 PA+++ released in 2020 (will post later).

Moisture? Maybe. Gel? Definitely not. This stuff was more like a cream: opaque, thick, and heavy, even for me and I'm much more tolerant to thick stuff thanks to my alligator skin. The worst part was how strongly perfumed it was. Urgh. How was this supposed to be for kids? I'm always surprised to find strongly scented kids stuff, and coming from Japan no less! 
 
We tried this stuff on our kiddos once and that was that. They loudly complained about the strong scent and so did I. They grimaced at the heavy texture on their skin and so did I. The last straw that broke the camel's back was the fact that they both came home the same day with dry patches on their cheeks, arms, and legs. Nope. No can do. So hubby and I used it on ourselves and I cringed every time I applied it. Definitely do not recommend and will never repurchase. They released a "coral safe" milk back in 2020 and I bought it to try, but in all honestly I don't have high hopes for it.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts