Friday, August 23, 2024

Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist

After the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Five Roses LE, I moved on to this 100mL/3.3fl. oz. bottle of Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist. Jurlique has been offering this Calendula mist for years, possibly more than a decade! It's one of those long-standing product along with the original Rosewater mist and I'd been wanting to try it for a long time.

 
Perhaps the anticipation and expectation ruined this mist for me, but I was rather disappointed with it. In fact, out of all the mists I've tried from Jurlique, this Calendula was my least favorite. Actually, I flat out disliked it. 
 
I use and like Jurlique mists firstly for the their nice scents, and then some added skincare benefits if there were any. This Calendula mist sorely lacked in that very aspect--there wasn't much of a scent :( It just smelled kind of grassy, and let me tell ya, spraying on grass water is the last thing I want after stepping out of the shower. Ha. The only saving grace this mist had was how surprisingly moisturizing it was. This was probably the most moisturizing mist among all the Jurlique mists. Definitely won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts