Sunday, August 4, 2024

Daeng Gi Meo Ri Chungeun Shampoo & Conditioner For Oily Scalp

After Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Shampoo and Conditioner, hubby and I moved on to this pair of Chungeun Shampoo & Conditioner For Oily Scalp, each 500mL/16.9fl. oz. from the same brand. Yes, I have an oily scalp. Hubby doesn't, but he was game to try anyway.


This shampoo was a beige color, with matching, opaque conditioner. These smelled way more herbal to me than the Ki Gold pair, but still not enough to bother either one of us, and hubby is the pickier one when it comes to fragrances. 
 
Honestly, these shampoo and conditioner were supposedly for oily scalp, but honestly I couldn't tell the difference at all between them and Ki Gold. In fact, I prefer the Ki Gold over these, although these were pretty decent and not bad. Hubby liked them better than I did.To bad I couldn't find smaller size of the Ki Gold stuff. Of course they're available via E(vil)bay, but probably with different packaging. I couldn't tell which was which so I didn't take any of the baits.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts