Friday, August 9, 2024

Cultus Artem Moisture Cream

Had an adorable 3mL sample glass jar of Cultus Artem Moisture Cream from a Cultus Artem Sample Kit. I've never heard of this brand before but it was a freebie that came with a Beauty Habit order.


This Moisture Cream had a super strong herbal scent that was spicy, pungent, and a bit tart as well. I couldn't stand the scent so I used it on my feet ^.^" The Cream was more like a waxy balm--maybe it dried out? Either way, even on my feet it set to a silky finish and was decently moisturizing. Considering how dry my feet can get, that was pretty impressive. Will not purchase full size because of the strong scent. Will definite reuse that cute little glass jar though!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts