Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Boots No7 Future Renew Damage Reversal Serum

Here's a 5mL/0.16fl. oz. tube of Boots No7 Future Renew Damage Reversal Serum I got from a generous Walgreens GWP.


You wouldn't know it, but this unremarkable-looking serum had some pretty lofty claim: "damage reversal," the tube says. Now as for what kind of damage this serum could "reverse," it didn't say. Ha! I rolled my eyes pretty hard. Even if this gel-cream could reverse any kind of damage, there was only 5mL of it so I couldn't reap the benefit anyway. I didn't recall a scent, but the serum did go on clean and absorbed quickly. It was decently moisturizing, and layered well under moisturizer and sunscreen. Will not purchase full size, because any skincare with such superlative claims must be a joke.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts